‘All that exists was born from the Sun’
- The Sun is already distributed to all people in the world. In fact, the poor have the most. But 90% have no access to electricity and grids are half the energy cost.
- Energy needs are universal.
- 90% of rural energy needs are for cooking, and trees pay the price.
- Sunlight travel at speed of light as Electro – Magnetic Radiation
- Approximately 23 % of sunlight reaches the Earth Surface
- Sunlight can transmit 1000 Watt / Sq M of energy at Earth Surface
- Renewable Energy
- Practically inexhaustible and widely distributed
- Cost free in raw form
- Clean and Green Energy
How to capture Sunlight ?
Solar energy can be converted to usable energy in two distinct ways:-
- Photo Voltic Device : Conversion Of Solar Energy To Electrical Energy
- Solar Thermal Concentrators : Conversion Of Solar Energy To Thermal Energy
Ten Advantages of Solar Cooking
- It helps stop deforestation, loss of topsoil and land slides
- It helps remove indoor smoke pollution, which causes 1.6 million deaths every year
- It cleans water, water-borne diseases kill 10 million people every year
- It lowers cost of energy since the sun provides free fuel
- It reduces spinal cord damage from carrying firewood
- It reduces attacks from animals, rape and landmines while fetching firewood
- It reduces time waste from fetching firewood and allows kids to attend school
- It cooks food slowly and at lower temperatures, retaining important vitamins
- It reduces fire hazards
- It reduces CO2 emissions